Full course description
Date and time
Wednesday 23 February 2022, 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm
Wednesday 17 August 2022, 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm
Wednesday 16 November 2022, 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm
Online – a Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event
This learning event is right for you if you are a career practitioner or are responsible for the career education program in your school.
This network is a great opportunity for career practitioners working in Independent Schools to meet once a term to:
• collaborate and share ideas
• broaden your network
• keep abreast of any career education updates
• learn from invited guest speakers
• discuss topics of interest
• support each other while sharing common experiences
The focus of the discussion will centre around the needs identified by network members.
- increased knowledge and ideas relevant to your role
- strategies that can be adopted to further strengthen career education in your school
- enhanced career practitioner network.
Maria is the Education Consultant, Careers at Independent Schools Victoria. In her role, she provides high-level advice and support to Independent schools in relation to career education. Maria has a strong background in career development and education and has held leadership, consulting, teaching, lecturer and career practitioner roles, in this field. She has diverse experience, having worked in schools, tertiary institutions, corporate and government settings.