Full course description
Date and time
Tuesday 12 October 2021, 3.45 pm – 4.45 pm
Online – a Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event
This session will be of benefit to Foundation teachers and those in Lower Primary leadership, seeking ways to enhance the use of data tools available on the Insight Platform. The focus will be on the Early Years online interviews for English and Mathematics.
This webinar will show you how to navigate the adaptive Early Years Literacy and Numeracy interview tools on the Insight Platform in order to identify students’ strengths and stretches.
The process for Independent Schools to register and use the system will be clearly articulated with the opportunity to ask clarifying questions from an administrative view.
There will be an emphasis on strategies for how to use the data to both inform classroom instruction as well as design individual student pathways.
This learning event supports creating best practice toward meeting the following VRQA standard(s):
- Curriculum and Student Learning – Curriculum framework
- Curriculum and Student Learning – Student learning outcomes
- Curriculum and Student Learning – Information about school performance
- Deepened understanding of the Insight Platform
- Strategies for providing an individualised learning environment
- Strategies to ensure the school is ready for the child
- Strategies for providing an even safer learning environment
Helen Schiele – Principal Consultant, Independent Schools Victoria
Stephan Ammann - Support and Implementation Manager: Digital Assessment Services, VCAA