Full course description
Date and time
Monday 18 March 2024, 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Online – a Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event
Staff who need a detailed operational understanding of the information sharing reforms
Presenters from the Victorian Department of Education will join us to provide detailed information about the Child Information Sharing Scheme (CISS) and the Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (FVISS).
This learning event will provide a detailed operational understanding of the reforms. It has been designed to ensure that staff in Independent schools are supported to share information confidently, safely and appropriately.
- deeper understanding of how to share and request confidential information under the reforms
- information about the threshold requirements for sharing confidential information
- knowledge of the recordkeeping requirements.
Presenters from the Department of Education
Link(s) to relevant VRQA Standards
- Care, Safety and Welfare of Students – Child safety
- Care, Safety and Welfare of Students – Student behaviour management (discipline)