Full course description
Date and time
Friday 16 April 2020, 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
This learning event is right for you if you are looking to learn how to enhance your telephone etiquette in order to achieve the best outcome for your school and leave a lasting positive impression on your callers
During this practical and engaging one-day program, participants will learn skills such as improving their phone ‘voice’, what words should never be used, how to use effective questioning techniques, dealing with angry callers, what to say when leaving voicemails, staying in control of the call and much more. These skills will ensure that a positive image of your school is reinforced and strengthened with every conversation.
“I was delighted with the day and gained so much that I will apply to my position. Karen was an outstanding presenter and I will now look to undertake other courses.” Previous participant
- provide effective client service over the phone
- master a professional, effective and reassuring telephone voice
- gain client’s trust using proven communication techniques
- master proven techniques to professionally manage irate customers
- phrase words more effectively for positive and clearer communication
- establish the right words for unambiguous, positive and productive communication
Karen Smythe is a professional trainer and life coach with 24 years’ experience in the training industry. Her background in a range of industries ensures her training sessions draw upon her firsthand experience. She has a passion for customer service excellence and delivering her knowledge and training in an exciting, motivating and interactive environment. Karen’s life experiences have given her a wealth of opportunities for continued growth and development. She has delivered training to a broad range of clients including those in the education sector.