Full course description
Date and time
Tuesday 6 October 2020, 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Independent Schools Victoria, 40 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne
This learning event is right for you if you are looking to learn how to enhance your telephone etiquette in order to achieve the best outcome for your school and leave a lasting positive impression on your callers.
During this practical and engaging one-day program, participants will learn skills such as improving their phone ‘voice’, what words should never be used, how to use effective questioning techniques, dealing with angry callers, what to say when leaving voicemails, staying in control of the call and much more. These skills will ensure that a positive image of your school is reinforced and strengthened with every conversation.
“I was delighted with the day and gained so much that I will apply to my position. Karen was an outstanding presenter and I will now look to undertake other courses.” Previous participant
- provide effective client service over the phone
- master a professional, effective and reassuring telephone voice
- gain client’s trust using proven communication techniques
- master proven techniques to professionally manage irate customers
- phrase words more effectively for positive and clearer communication
- establish the right words for unambiguous, positive and productive communication