Full program description
Date and Time
Monday 20 January 2020, 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
This learning event is right for you if you are new to teaching VCE Units 3 & 4 Psychology or have had a career break and want a refresh
During this one-day workshop, you will have time to discuss and work through the VCE Units 3 & 4 Psychology course. This workshop will include:
• understanding the VCE Study Design Key Knowledge
• suggested timelines of teaching and assessment
• integrating key science skills into your program
• highlighting SAC-type suggestions and poster implementation
• tips and tricks for engaging your students
• scaffolded breakdown for the examination’s extended response question
• preparing your students with rigour for the examination.
• feel prepared and confident to start the year teaching VCE Units 3 & 4 Psychology
• ideas on how to structure your lessons, weeks and year
• flesh out the motives, direction and goals for your psychology students through building a program for success
• clear understanding of the level of detail required by VCE Psychology students to ace the examination.