Full course description
Date and time:
This module is available until April 30, 2021
Online: Please note that your subscription to Harvard ManageMentor will be activated by Independent Schools Victoria within 48 hours of your enrolment.
This learning event is right for you if you are a Principal or school leader looking for a rich resource of thought provoking and practical material around increasing your capacity to manage stress.
Harvard ManageMentor® and Harvard ManageMentor Spark™ provide on-demand learning and performance support resources that deliver management skills and current research across a wide range of areas curated and created by Harvard Business Publishing
This is a micro skill set drawn from the broader Harvard ManageMentor resource. There are 41 topics in the full suite accessible by paying a highly subsidised annual fee of $285 (excluding GST).
If you wish to have full access to the suite of 41 topics please enrol here
"This is a BRILLIANT resource, and well worth the subscription price" - Current subscriber.
- Increased understanding of the difference between positive and negative stress
- A framework to increase understanding of stress and possible actions to resolve
- Tactics for managing stress
- A variety of learning modes including articles, tools, templates interactives and courses
- Access to the latest research and thinking
- World-class resources available anytime, anywhere