Full course description
Date and time:
This module is available until April 30, 2021.
Online: Please note that your subscription to Harvard ManageMentor will be activated by Independent Schools Victoria within 48 hours of your enrolment.
This learning event is right for you if you are a Principal or school leader looking for a rich resource of thought provoking and practical material around increasing your delegation skills.
Harvard ManageMentor® and Harvard ManageMentor Spark™ provide on-demand learning and performance support resources that deliver management skills and current research across a wide range of areas curated and created by Harvard Business Publishing
This is a micro skill set drawn from the broader Harvard ManageMentor resource. There are 41 topics in the full suite accessible by paying a highly subsidised annual fee of $285 (excluding GST).
If you wish to have full access to the suite of 41 topics please enrol here
"This is a BRILLIANT resource, and well worth the subscription price" - Current subscriber.
- Enhanced understanding of the benefits of delegating
- Ability to see where you might be under-delegating
- The why, how and what of delegating
- Effective communication practices associated with delegating
- Strategies for monitoring the work that has been delegated
- A variety of learning modes including articles, tools, templates interactives and courses
- Access to the latest research and thinking
- World-class resources available anytime, anywhere