Full course description
Date and time
Wednesday 24 March, 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm
Online – a Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event
This learning event is right for you if you are interested in exploring ways schools can actively use Be You tools to start planning a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing promotion.
This session provides educators with the opportunity to take stock of their school’s current practices and share ideas around:
- upskilling and equipping educators
- working with students and families, and
- celebrating achievements, in whole school mental health and wellbeing promotion.
We will explore ways schools can actively use Be You tools to start planning a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing promotion and provide a list of short term quick wins and longer term SMART goals to set in motion.
Positive student mental health and wellbeing requires a whole school approach and a team approach between family and school.
This learning event supports creating best practice toward meeting the following VRQA standard(s):
- Care, Safety and Welfare of Students – Safe environment.
- an understanding of how to upskill educators
- an approach to working with students and families
- ideas about celebrating achievements in whole school mental health and wellbeing promotion.
Jodie is Be You - Team Leader, Victoria.