Full course description
Date and time
Thursday 21 March 2024, 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Wednesday 12 June 2024, 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Tuesday 3 September 2024, 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Thursday 14 November 2024, 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Hybrid - All have the option of attending in person or online
Deputy Principal, Equivalent senior leaders
The Deputy Principal Network is a platform designed to foster collaboration and communication among Deputy Principals within Independent schools. This network serves as a forum for Deputy Principals and equivalent senior leaders to come together, share insights and work towards enhancing the educational experience for all school communities. Meeting four times a year, this network plays a pivotal role in promoting excellence in education and effective school leadership.
- Boost your leadership vision by focusing on what you and your team do best
- Learn how to create strong, resilient and positive school environments
- Discover fresh and effective strategies to lead your school with confidence
- Connect with fellow deputy principals for valuable collaboration and support
- Take away actionable ideas to implement right away.