Full course description
Date and time
25 March 2020, 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
This learning event is right for you if you are a council or board member of an ISV Member School
This two-hour evening session will focus on good governance and the regulatory responsibilities of Victorian schools.
This session will:
- provide a guide to the minimum standards for school registration
- outline what to expect from a VRQA review
- outline the Child Safe Standards
- provide suggestions for good Board meeting structure
- provide guidance on recruitment and induction of Board Members
- highlight the ISV Compliance Framework resource.
Lynn Glover - Director, Victorian Registrations and Qualifications Authority
Michelle Green – Chief Executive, Independent Schools Victoria