Full course description
Date and time
Tuesday 18 June 2024, 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
In person at ISV, 40 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne
Principal, Deputy Principal, Business Manager, Risk and Compliance Manager
This half-day workshop will focus on the VRQA Minimum Standards and other requirements for School Registration. It will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and understanding to commence their school's registration review process.
In Victoria, schools are reviewed to make sure they are meeting the minimum standards and other requirements for registration as outlined by the VRQA
- information on the Minimum Standards and other requirements for registration
- overview of the review process and the legislative framework
- awareness of focus areas including do's and don'ts
- understanding of delegating and assigning tasks in order to manage the review process
- ISV support and resources.
Sarah Dunn is School Services Advisor at Independent Schools Victoria. Sarah is an experienced lawyer in the education sector. She provides strategic and practical advice to Member Schools in relation to a range of legal, regulatory, risk and compliance issues.