Full course description
Date and time
Tuesday 19 July 2022, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
In person at ISV, 40 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne
This learning event is right for you if you are an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant looking to develop your skills in the range of important functions that you fill in your school.
This comprehensive, one-day program includes activities to develop skills, including:
• time management
• people management
• business writing skills
• social media management
• managing meetings expertly
• managing upward
• handling sensitive information.
Participants will be invited to provide input into their preferred focus area for the day prior to commencement of the program.
- tools to develop social intelligence, basic business acumen and communication skills
- strategies to manage others, keep them on track and handle difficult situations
- ways to adapt to the manager’s needs and style of working
- techniques to prepare for changes and take initiative when needed.
Karen Smythe is a professional trainer and life coach with 30 + years’ experience in the training industry. Her background in a range of industries ensures her training sessions draw upon her firsthand experience as an EA and as a manager working with an EA. Karen has a passion for customer service excellence and delivering her knowledge and training in an exciting, motivating and interactive environment. Her life experiences have given her a wealth of opportunities for continued growth and development, and she has delivered training to a broad range of clients, including those in the education sector.